MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German boots for motorcycle or tank with swastika mark

Article about: Hi everyone I got these rare boots recently. They have swastika mark on them. I was told they were used by motorcyclist or tank troops. Any common will be appreciated thanks.

Default German boots for motorcycle or tank with swastika mark

Hi everyone
    I got these rare boots recently. They have swastika mark on them. I was told they were used by motorcyclist or tank troops. Any common will be appreciated thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German boots for motorcycle or tank with swastika mark   German boots for motorcycle or tank with swastika mark  

German boots for motorcycle or tank with swastika mark   German boots for motorcycle or tank with swastika mark  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German boots for motorcycle or tank with swastika mark
    P
    Many

I think you will find that these are Bundes issue postwar not WW2.

I would agree. The swastika is bogus.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

What the guys above have said!...

?

Yep, West German. We wore these type of boots reenacting back in the 70's because real or reproduction WWII jackboots were hard to come by.

?

I don't recall ever seeing a swastika marking on any Third Reich period leather item.

It is true that aircraft mechanics and tank crews wore rubber soled boots ( but mainly the short boot ) but sadly these aren't either ....... sorry.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

But they do look cool. Wouldn't mind owning a pair when I ride my motorcycle! Especially with the metal toe and heal. Could throw some nice sparks in the turns!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You can plainly see what came to be called the NATO buckle on the Bundeswehr dice shaker of the 1950s and 1960s and such.

ORIGINAL BUNDESWEHR KNOBELBECHER GR.43 BW STIEFEL SCHAFTSTIEFEL MOTRORRADSTIEFEL

These boots are likely of better quality than wartime Wehrmacht boots or the reproductions of now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSV8Y1Pln6M

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast