Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

The German Gebirgstruppen in period pics....

Article about: Hello, I thought that it might be interesting to have a thread concerning the german Gebirgsjäger in this subforum. Many collectors are fans of Gebirgstruppen, so if you have some copyright

Here's one. Stewy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The German Gebirgstruppen in period pics....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The German Gebirgstruppen in period pics....
    P
    Many

Here's a few I have sitting around on my HD
    Sorry I had to add the Jaeger edit..----
    Sorry deleted as these pictures may have copyright as the are watermarked Life
    Sorry all
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-18-2016 at 02:32 AM. Reason: deleted pictures did not read 1st thread Thoroughly

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Here's a few I have sitting around on my HD
    Sorry I had to add the Jaeger edit..----
    Sorry deleted as these pictures may have copyright as the are watermarked Life
    Sorry all
    Pretty sure you can use them 'reneblacky', they are on the public forum anyway (i.e. internet), and if you look through several other threads here
    you will find quite a few that are marked as coming from the files of 'Life Magazine'.

Cheers

Bob

Hello - I don't know if this is the right thread/section, but I've been looking for a pic for years. I had it and lost it (damaged thumb drive) - it's a GJ wearing the winter reversible suit, styrian gaiters and the 6-cell MP 40 ammo pouch. I thought Ron Volstad had posted it, but I contacted him via FB and he didn't recall it. If anyone knows the pic, I'd appreciate the help!

Sorry I can't help, just went through my archive. best I can do is a shot from Crete

Rene - thanks for taking a moment to look - much appreciated. So in your photo, do you think the GJ on the far left has a 6-cell? It looks like it could be.

Fischerhals-front area...

Nice portrait photo....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The German Gebirgstruppen in period pics....  

Motorbike and sidecar combo's. Note the edelweiss on the front of the sidecar in a couple of the photos....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The German Gebirgstruppen in period pics....   The German Gebirgstruppen in period pics....  

The German Gebirgstruppen in period pics....   The German Gebirgstruppen in period pics....  

A nice group photo....

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast