Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

A German Heer Eagle Badge Original or Fake

Article about: Dear forum members Frank from the museum here again. I would like to ask your exepertise to determine if this Heer Eagel is genuine or fake? Hoping to hear from you. Wishing you a very good

Hi Dan!

I value all the opinions so very much! That is why I hold all you members with the highest regards! I am a complete novice to this new 'stage' if you will. :-)

Cheers
    Frank

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A German Heer Eagle Badge Original or Fake
    P
    Many

As Ade said, it is a late war Heer cap eagle like this one. The ones described as late war, were stamped out of a sheet to include the attachment pins.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for your message! Always such a good thing to take in all this valuable information. Thx!

Cheers
    Frank

And just to show another variation, here is a late war Luftwaffe eagle....

Regards

-Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A German Heer Eagle Badge Original or Fake   A German Heer Eagle Badge Original or Fake  

Hi Bob,

Another great item :-) I must say. Thank you for posting it.

Cheers
    Frank

Dear members

Thank you for all your help with the above question. I have to make a choice between that eagle or the eagle here below. Which would be the best bet? I value your opinions and expertise very much, and I am looking forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers
    Frank

A German Heer Eagle Badge Original or FakeA German Heer Eagle Badge Original or Fake

The political eagle is slightly more difficult to obtain than the Heer eagle. The choice is up to you as to which you prefer. Never let others tell you what to buy. Purchase what you like as long as it is original
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

hi Bob

It the second eagle a political eagle? I had asked for a Heer eagle that was from the begining of the war. As the first eagle (see the first post in this post) was from the end of the war as could be made up by the material it was made from.

Cheers
    Frank

Hi Frank, that is an early Heer cap eagle.

I have one similar.

Either would be good to own.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A German Heer Eagle Badge Original or Fake   A German Heer Eagle Badge Original or Fake  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade!

How are you? What about the thing the Bob Coleman said? About a political eagle? I am looking for a Heer eagle but not from the end of the war. Therefor I was sent this new one. Since I can only pick one I need a good choice. My senses tell me the the second one is a good choice. But what is the difference between a political eagel and a Heer one?

Cheers
    Frank

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast