Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

German officer's rubber coat?

Article about: Hello guys! I bought this coat today. I have never seen this type before. The sewing of the front buttons looks really old and original. All of the front buttons are Assman extra fein. The b

?

Default German officer's rubber coat?

Hello guys!

I bought this coat today. I have never seen this type before. The sewing of the front buttons looks really old and original. All of the front buttons are Assman extra fein. The back buttons are replaced. I think the insigna is not for this coat, but there is the place of the original. What do you think? Original, post-war, or home made? Sorry for the low quality pics.

Thank you!

German officer's rubber coat?German officer's rubber coat?German officer's rubber coat?German officer's rubber coat?German officer's rubber coat?German officer's rubber coat?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German officer's rubber coat?
    P
    Many

?

Nothing?

Looks like a private purchase Officers raincoat.

As you suspect, the shoulder straps are incorrect. Take them off, as they detract from the coat.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

or a motorcycle riders coat.

?

Thank you guys! Rider coats were green. Or not? And what do you think about the insignia? Post war? Repro?

This is not a Motorcyclists coat. They differ in detail to this one, as they can fasten around the legs.

The shoulder straps might be East German NVA.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank you Ade! : -)

Heeres Kleiderkasse price list for your coat
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German officer's rubber coat?  

?

Great, thank you! I didn't find anything similar!