Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

German profession patches!

Article about: I picked up these three “profession” patches and i need some help with authenticity as i have never had one before. I got these from an antiques fair for only £20 overall. I wasn’t particula

?

Default German profession patches!

I picked up these three “profession” patches and i need some help with authenticity as i have never had one before.

I got these from an antiques fair for only £20 overall. I wasn’t particularly worried about authenticity at the time considering as they sell for such a cheap price it wouldn’t be profitable. That being said re-enactment people would need these so copies would exist.

From what the guy said, one is a luftwaffe radio operator and the yellow/Green Heer one is a NCO chemical defence. Can someone give me the correct German terminology for these patches. And the grey Single arrow one is a signals i think

I think they are authentic. The back side reminds me of my other TR patches construction wise. Can anyone help me with authentication please? Sorry for a multi item thread but these items seem small and simple enough to fall under the same thread

Front

Reverse

The radio operator one has an extra layer of material on the back.

Thanks a ton in advance guys.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German profession patches!
    P
    Many

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    From what the guy said, one is a luftwaffe radio operator and the yellow/Green Heer one is a NCO chemical defence. Can someone give me the correct German terminology for these patches. And the grey Single arrow one is a signals i think
    The badge with the single lightning bolt (which should be pointing downwards, by the way) is the trade/qualification badge for Truppennachrichtenpersonal [unit signal personnel, as opposed to personnel of the signals branch]. The one with the bundle of lightning bolts is for Luftnachrichtenpersonal mit Funkprüfung B [air signals personnel with radioman's certificate grade "B"].

The "GU" one is the duty position badge for a Gasschutzunteroffizier [gas protection NCO].

As said above, the former two are from the Luftwaffe [Air Force], the last one from the Heer [Army].

?

Thanks a bunch!