Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German trousers in bad condition...

Article about: Trousers are always the hardest find!

Default Re: German trousers in bad condition...

Trousers are always the hardest find!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German trousers in bad condition...
    P
    Many

So, JPhilip, all the trousers wiith rayon hbt , are produced in Italy? If it helps the discussion, I add more pictures of the internal reinforcements in hbt rayon...

Thanks
    partisan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German trousers in bad condition...   German trousers in bad condition...  

German trousers in bad condition...   German trousers in bad condition...  

Hello,
    I have never said that all pants with rayon lining were produced in Italy...of course they weren't...

All i'm saying is that after September 1943, when Italy joined the Allies, many factories located in Northern Italy, produced items or materials for the Germans, Under the "supervision" of the Republic of Salo. They produced Parkas and ankle boots, and delivered wool, rayon cloth and gabardine to the german war industry.

This grey rayon lining with chevrons is 120% italian...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

ok! thanks

partisan

?

I must agree with Rene good examples of the M43 trousers( Keilhose) are hard to come by I can not comment on the price one should pay for a pair but IMO these are in very rough condition and I would wait for a better pair but be prepared to dig deep into your wallet.
    I do believe that JPhilips assessment of these particular pair as being of Italian construction is spot or at least some of the textiles that wear used in there construction looks to be of Italian origins.
    I will include a few images of a pair for comparison that wear offered to me last year as part of a grouping sadly the seller would not separate them and sell them to me with out the feldbluse so I had to decline as my wallet was not deep enough.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German trousers in bad condition...   German trousers in bad condition...  

German trousers in bad condition...   German trousers in bad condition...  

Thanks kozowy1967, so you think they can be WSS trousers or you agree with Rene because they are italian produced?
    Very nice the trousers that you have posted. The comparison is impossible with my trouser... : Pianto:

Thanks

partisan

?

No I do not agree these are WSS trousers they are standard issue M43 Kielhose IMO that are mid to late war manufactured that were either manufactured in Italy and or were manufactured with some elements of Italian textiles such as the rayon HBT type of material as pointed out by JPhilip .

Regards Mark K

Thanks and Regards
    Partisan

I don't know about M43 but M40 trousers start from 800 euros +
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2