Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

german winter parka 1941?

Article about: Hi all, I'm interesed for buying this parka. It has some damage to it and with the black light, U can see the use and sweat marks around the normal places. I found that the manufacture is PE

?

Default german winter parka 1941?

Hi all,

I'm interesed for buying this parka.
    It has some damage to it and with the black light, U can see the use and sweat marks around the normal places.
    I found that the manufacture is PEEK and CLOPPENBURG - BERLIN: some info I found about the mark.

Also the bakeliet buttons are brown with black of color.

Please, what is your opinion about the piece?

Grts,

Wesley

german winter parka 1941?german winter parka 1941?german winter parka 1941?german winter parka 1941?german winter parka 1941?german winter parka 1941?german winter parka 1941?german winter parka 1941?german winter parka 1941?german winter parka 1941?german winter parka 1941?german winter parka 1941?german winter parka 1941?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german winter parka 1941?
    P
    Many

?

Is it a fake or cival parka?

Original military issue. But will be later than 1941.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks for the reply,

what period are you thinking of?

Late because it is a nonreversible type. Here's my mint 1941 version, reversible to white. Note that yours is not made any more to be worn with the fieldgrey side out, as it lacks the pockets and double flap windproof closure to the fieldgrey side. Only the brown side has those features on yours.

The non-reversible versions are more commonly seen with splinter or water pattern camo on the outside with the inside lined in purplish rayon. This is the first example I see of a brown one with field-grey wool lining.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture german winter parka 1941?   german winter parka 1941?