Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Good dealers

Article about: I was wondering has anyone bought from Regimentals of UK? Are they honest sellers? Thanks!

Default Good dealers

I was wondering has anyone bought from Regimentals of UK? Are they honest sellers? Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Good dealers
    P
    Many

I have no problems with them. I've bought from them before it was a dagger and it is fine, good service & fast delivery. some of the items are a bit pricey but ask for the best price before purchasing.

Sounds good! I was just wondering if they were honest sellers or was known for selling fake items. I just don't want to be bit.

As far as I know they are honest dealers, any good dealer would give you a money back guarantee which they do. As far as fakes go they are not known to me as selling fake items but most if not all dealers get caught out at some point. The best thing to do is post the item here for review before buying.
    Last edited by scottmadoo; 03-13-2016 at 02:57 PM.

Post anything here first...
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I bought one German sturmartillerie jacket. There was not a parcel but paper around it! I received the parcel 5 weeks after I paid.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/