Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Good signal blitz?

Article about: Is it good?

You were right to wonder Jerry. I think Fred is correct. Late war material which had a brown tint to it, due to pulped Soviet material being added to the re-cycled wool mixture.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Good signal blitz?
    P
    Many

Fred Green
    ?

Jerry,

Here you go: WW2 German Communications Signal Patch Original Black | eBay

The seller has 4 DAK patches.

Fred

I notice with the others he listed them as DAK, but did not for the Pioneer blitz?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I was thinking of taking both the black and the green one, but i will not if they are DAK.

Quote by DTVPKING View Post
    I was thinking of taking both the black and the green one, but i will not if they are DAK.
    Considering your signature, this seems a rather odd statement unless you already have DAK examples.
    Regards,

Jerry

No, i like gas mask cannisters and binos in TAN, but first i will try to collect blitzes with feldgrau backing (since i already ordered a few).

Fred Green
    ?

Jerry,

The vender takes pictures as well as I do. It possibly could be a very late war piece.

Fred

Quote by DTVPKING View Post
    No, i like gas mask cannisters and binos in TAN, but first i will try to collect blitzes with feldgrau backing (since i already ordered a few).
    Fair enough. I have a few of the tropical blitzes.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Good signal blitz?  
    Regards,

Jerry

Very nice Jerry. Im thinking of collecting them in all waffenfarben with this backing, and than maybe ill start to collect DAK cloth. If someone has a few to sell PM me

Cheers

Fred Green
    ?

Good signal blitz?Good signal blitz?Good signal blitz?Jerry,

Here are a couple of pictures of some signal blitzes. Top 2 are late war, middle DAK, and bottom 2 late war. My photographic skills, or lack there of, clearly demonstrate what a little light will do to show off the color of the piece. The bottom 2 blitzes are very late but not quite so brown. They are mint but if you look close, they are made of a shoddy material. The picture is taken on a piece of Swedish uniform wool from 1940.

Fred

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2