Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

grandson brought in grandpa's war relics

Article about: Just got a grouping of some thirty pieces.Portland show is finally paying off. First real Deutsche Luftwaffe yellow armband I have ever gotten. Real lose weave. H Aurich Dresden 1942 steel a

Default grandson brought in grandpa's war relics

Just got a grouping of some thirty pieces.Portland show is finally paying off. First real Deutsche Luftwaffe yellow armband I have ever gotten. Real lose weave. H Aurich Dresden 1942 steel army buckle pig skin tab smooth finish. Spurs. Another customs hat eagle. Luft NCO shoulder board with yellow half inch slip on stripe? Doug

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement grandson brought in grandpa's war relics
    P
    Many

Any photos?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Yes, Please delight us.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I'm to old to figure out how to post pictures from my phone that is smarterthan me. Have to wait till moMonday. Doug

You probably didn't pay him much? I noticed a lot of people at th I see shows undermine a lot of people

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    You probably didn't pay him much? I noticed a lot of people at th I see shows undermine a lot of people
    Any particular reason that you jumped to this conclusion?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Because I was at the Portland show today at the expo center and I brought in a german helmet looking to trade. So I went to a guy at a booth and asked his thoughts on it. Of course I know what it's worth and he was like it isn't worth much and blah blah and offered me 100 dollars on a 700 plus helmet. So I just assumed....heck it could be this guy for all I know

I would have hated to be that sort of 'grandson'.

Yep I agree...selling your grandpa's hard earn stuff to some dude for enough money to buy a video game or beer money for the weekend

I had a friend that went to the Portland show in Oregon . He had a luger pistol. Must of bin a rare one, he sold it to a dealer there and he had no idea. Walked sound the gun show and came back to the guy that bought the pistol and the dealer had it in his case for over 2,000 dollars. My friend said wtf? And the dealer said..well next time know your stuff. My friend punched him right in the face and got arrested. I'm sorry i don't care for dealers or whoever say basically...oh this stupid grandson came in the gun show and sold all of his grandpa's stuff for nothing and the dealer takes advantage of a kid. I hope it pays off for you in the long run. Over and out on this thread

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast