Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Great find! Tropical Uniform from NCO

Article about: I´m a lucky men today! A friend from my friend give me today this jacket from his family as a gift! In my opinion a M36 tropical or summer uniform for NCO Infantry. A shadow of a stamp "

Default Great find! Tropical Uniform from NCO

I´m a lucky men today!
    A friend from my friend give me today this jacket from his family as a gift!
    In my opinion a M36 tropical or summer uniform for NCO Infantry.
    A shadow of a stamp "size 3" and a round stamp I cant it read on the inside.

He tells me, that the vet died 1944 in a lazarett and this uniform he wears only at his holiday at home. The jacket is in top condition! It is possible that this is from DAK?
    Regards
    Nikolaus
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Great find! Tropical Uniform from NCO   Great find! Tropical Uniform from NCO  

Great find! Tropical Uniform from NCO   Great find! Tropical Uniform from NCO  

Great find! Tropical Uniform from NCO  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Great find! Tropical Uniform from NCO
    P
    Many

Default Re: Great find! Tropical Uniform from NCO

Hello,
    That's a nice gift...congrats for having good friends from your friend...
    This is neither tropical nor DAK but rather a lightweight Felbluse. Considering the design of pockets, the five buttons and the collar hook made of brass, it must be an early one. I'm not sure but the cotton looks like tropical material.
    It is in perfect condition with what look like period applied insignia.
    A very nice example for an Unteroffizier...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Looks very good and in great condition, but not tropical/DAK, as JPhilip posted.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Very nice!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Very nice. I am in the process of buying an Officers variant of this tunic. It's was used on the "Ostfront" here in Russia.

Regards, Lars

The uniform has what are commonly called continental shoulder boards - a very common mix of summer or tropical Bluse with issue Shulterklappen in this case a junior NCO. Kick it up a notch with a nice belt, buckle and dress bayonet and you got yourself a fine display.
    NH

Congrats, Nicolaus - such a great gift - and it really is in mint shape.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

That is a really nice tunic.I would love it if "santa"brought me a gift like this every once in a life time!

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    That is a really nice tunic.I would love it if "santa"brought me a gift like this every once in a life time!

Heehe, yes i bet we would be running around the christmas tree again, like hysterical 5year olds while we are screaming "where is my package from Santa- Where is my package from Santa"