Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

this great new board just in!

Article about: Hi guys, I just received this board from Helmut Weitze this morning. I know he asks very high prices, but his stuff is first class. This is another nice addition to my small but growing medi

?

Default this great new board just in!

Hi guys,
    I just received this board from Helmut Weitze this morning. I know he asks very high prices, but his stuff is first class. This is another nice addition to my small but growing medical/sanitäter collection. It is a factory sample for a unteroffizier board with an embroided A for Ärzliche Akademie (medical academy). You normaly see metal cyphers for these academies as you can see on the 3rd picture. The photo of the guy wearing it is period made, just looks strange because of the flash.
    Cheers,
    Pieter

this great new board just in!this great new board just in!this great new board just in!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement this great new board just in!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: this great new board just in!

Thats really nice....it must be hard to find these factory samples...

Well done

Hello,
    It looks like a nice find congrats...
    If i'm not mistaking this is a "Probe"...
    Is it meant for the all shoulderstrap or for the cypher only ?
    Although this type of buttonhole can be seen on original shoulderstraps, it is not the norm especially concerning factory produced ones. The raindrop is more frequently seen.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Hi guys,

Helmut Weitze and Kai Winkler have more Muster or probes from Thiele & Steinert. Just check their sites. The nice thing about this one is the embroided A because anyone could buy a A cypher on eBay or some where else and put it on a board. Not so with embroidery.
    Cheers,
    Pieter