Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

GT CT and other German insignia varification.

Article about: hello everyone, i had recently purchased theses good from a friend and would like a second opinion on them. the title cuff seems to pass the burn and black light test but my research about i

Default GT CT and other German insignia varification.

hello everyone, i had recently purchased theses good from a friend and would like a second opinion on them.

the title cuff seems to pass the burn and black light test but my research about its authenticity leads me to a 50/50

the other two patches just looked cool so i bought them but im not entirely sure what they are.

GT CT and other German insignia varification.GT CT and other German insignia varification.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GT CT and other German insignia varification.
    P
    Many

Default Re: GT CT and other German insignia varification.

Heer Jäger troops insignia to the left and a DRL Sports badge to the right. The ribbon bar is for a 1914 EK II, Cross of Honour and a 25 year Faithful service cross. These are all original.

Sorry I cannot offer a solid opinion on the cuff title.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: GT CT and other German insignia varification.

Hello Adrian, thank you for your input on the lot. As for the cuff title I bought it from a very good friend of mine, I've been buying from him since I was young. He always gets tons of trinkets into his shop and always tells me what he knows is a repro and what he knows is authentic. It's possible that it could be a repro and that it even fooled him, but I also know he is knowlagable in German militaria. Either way I'm happy with it.