Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Has any one had any experiences with...

Article about: I am seriously thinking about purchasing a tunic from these guys: The Collector's Guild The Collector's Guild I am very intersted in this one... The Collector's Guild Does anyone have any re

?

Default Has any one had any experiences with...

I am seriously thinking about purchasing a tunic from these guys:

The Collector's Guild

The Collector's Guild

I am very intersted in this one...
    The Collector's Guild

Does anyone have any reccomendations about them? Has anyone dealt with them before?

Thier stuff looks pretty good..if a bit expensive..but I am a firm beliver in "you get what you pay for."....most of the time!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Has any one had any experiences with...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Has any one had any experiences with...

Hi....I've purchased a few belt buckles from CG....I had no problems whatsoever. You are right - Peter's prices are up there but he sells on consignment so he has to cover his costs too. Pricey but most items are legit....good luck. I give him a thumbs up.

Cheers!

Rob

I have never dealt with Peter, but I hear only good things about his services.

Cheers, Ade.

pjm
    ?

CG always has a great range of items and the descriptions are exceptional.

The jacket you're looking at seems to have all replaced insignia but is priced accordingly. Actually, the configuration, apart from the later collar tabs, would work - the officer's style rework of the issue tunic is typical.

Kav. Rgt 9 from Fürstenwalde was formed in 1936 so the 37 dated tunic is also appropriate. However, the bright shoulder boards would be debatable on a field tunic.

But, if your intention is to rework the tunic, the model is scarce and could be tuned into whatever you want it to be.

He seems a good guy apart from his prices!!! Some of them are ridiculous!!!!
    Ben

Hi Ben, Rob has touched upon this already, but the problem is the prices are set by his sellers, not him. I think part of the the problem there is his good reputation for selling quaility items, so they bump the price up, knowing it will most likely sell.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thanks for the replies guys. I have sent them an email. We will see how it goes. I am having a toss up between this tunic and the panzer tunic I found...both have thier pros and cons.