Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HBT Artillery Oberleutnant tunic - new addition

Article about: Coming soon :-) Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks !

Default HBT Artillery Oberleutnant tunic - new addition

Coming soon :-)

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HBT Artillery Oberleutnant tunic - new addition   HBT Artillery Oberleutnant tunic - new addition  

HBT Artillery Oberleutnant tunic - new addition   HBT Artillery Oberleutnant tunic - new addition  

HBT Artillery Oberleutnant tunic - new addition   HBT Artillery Oberleutnant tunic - new addition  

HBT Artillery Oberleutnant tunic - new addition  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HBT Artillery Oberleutnant tunic - new addition
    P
    Many

Anybody ? :-)

Cleaned up the swastika with some alcohol.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HBT Artillery Oberleutnant tunic - new addition  

Tunic is a nice battle worn example. Only possible issue is eagle may have been replaced. Some pulls or disturbance of material on the interior where the eagle is stitched, black or darker color thread on top of wing. Just an observation

MAP
    ?

I like it. To me (and just me), even if the eagle was replaced, it would still be a great tunic. I have near mint EM version and would much rather have one like this that has honest wear.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I agree. The HBT tunics are more desirable with some wear to them.

Thanks ! as to the eagle, there was an attempt to "darken" the swastika indeed - as to it being replaced, I guess we will never know.

time to get it put together :-)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HBT Artillery Oberleutnant tunic - new addition  

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    I agree. The HBT tunics are more desirable with some wear to them.
    Yes. These are my favorite tunics. I have yet to find a nice worn example like this (at a fair price). I purchased my other one (potential replaced eagle as well) as it was a complete set (pants and suspenders) but wish I would have held off.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast