Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

HBT Feldbluse - fake?

Article about: hi! my name is patrick, i'm 28 and i'm from austria. i'm totally new to militaria stuff especially uniforms, though im interested in ww1/ww2 for years. as mentioned in the title i'd like to

schlawiener
    ?

Default HBT Feldbluse - fake?

hi!
    my name is patrick, i'm 28 and i'm from austria. i'm totally new to militaria stuff especially uniforms, though im interested in ww1/ww2 for years.
    as mentioned in the title i'd like to hear your opinions on this Feldbluse. I recently bought it from an seller on ebay who ensured me that this is an 100% original tunic from back in the day. Though i had concerns about its authenticity i've placed a bid and won the auction. the tunic arrived on friday and so i took some pictures which i'm going to show you now.
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?

i guess this is an HBT (third pattern; with straight pockets) M43 summer jacket? there is no stamp (Kammerstempel) and no bandage pocket inside which are my biggest concerns about it. the buttons do have a C T D stamp, which should stand for 'Christian Theodor Dicke' (??)
    and what about the insignia? again, i'm a complete beginner and this is my very first tunic so i dont have any other original tunics in order to compare it with them nor do i have the experience.

i haven't paid alot for it so if it's an original tunic im happy but i won't be too disappointed if it's not. at least i then have a tunic to compare for future purchases.

i'm looking forward to your answers. thanks in advance!

kindest regards,
    Patrick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HBT Feldbluse - fake?  

2. # ADS

schlawiener
    ?

a few more pictures of the Schulterklappen and the Brustadler...

HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?

HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?
    HBT Feldbluse - fake?

A belated welcome to the forum Patrick
    Sorry I can not offer any help with authenticating this piece as I have no experience with German HBT items.
    The best regards,

Hello,
    Welcome to the forum...
    The Drillich may stand a chance, but better detailed photos showing the interior and nature of the cloth inside should help us out...
    The shoulderstraps are reproductions from Sturm/Miltech, they're very recognizable...
    Other insignia look original
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Thumbs up

I think it is a good one. I don't see anything that jumps out at me.
    My HBT stuff is Lw so not a good comparison there.
    Sarge

Hello,

The collar tabs and eagle are original. A view of the underside of both would show if this is a factory application. It looks good in my opinion.

Fred

Hello,

Fred : i agree that both insignia are original but even if the Drillich looks also original from these photos, i am a bit bothered by the color of the "lining", the lack of field dressings pocket (perhaps it was unsewn) and the most important by the lack of eyelets for the belt hooks...the tunic does not look retailored.
    I have never seen an "untouched" Heer Drillich of this type without eyelets...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)