MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Heer 5th Cavalry shoulder boards

Article about: Hey guys, I'm currentl in a deal with Helmut Weitze for these boards. I know he's got a good reputation but everyone makes mistakes in this hobby. I'm looking for other opinions. I'm primari

?

Default Heer 5th Cavalry shoulder boards

Hey guys, I'm currentl in a deal with Helmut Weitze for these boards. I know he's got a good reputation but everyone makes mistakes in this hobby. I'm looking for other opinions. I'm primarily now a board collector and have gaining extensive knowledge on the materials, construction etc. I have a few tailor made/private purchase examples in my collection already. Any help with these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer 5th Cavalry shoulder boards   Heer 5th Cavalry shoulder boards  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer 5th Cavalry shoulder boards
    P
    Many

I have seen a few images in various reference books over the years, but I think you will find that if you buy them, you will be courting
    controversy over whether they are of the period or not while they are in your possession. I don't think there has ever been any photographic
    evidence that they were actually worn during WW2, and I would be guessing that these boards wouldn't be cheap, Bob Coleman on this forum
    may be able to pass on some informed opinion of them, or perhaps Fred Green, ... good luck with your decision !

Cheers

Bob