Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Artillery Gunner Proficiency patch - oponions please

Article about: Hello. Can I have some opinions on the originality of this item which I am hoping to purchase? Kind regards, Colin

?

Default Heer Artillery Gunner Proficiency patch - oponions please

Hello. Can I have some opinions on the originality of this item which I am hoping to purchase?
    Kind regards,
    Colin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Artillery Gunner Proficiency patch - oponions please   Heer Artillery Gunner Proficiency patch - oponions please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Artillery Gunner Proficiency patch - oponions please
    P
    Many

Photos not that great but the quality suggests it is a good weave version. I can't tell what color is in the background - dark green? Fred Green should chime in. Neil

Hello,

This is a very nice uncut original!! To get it flat, get it wet and put it between 2 pieces of glass.

Fred

Thanks for chiming in Fred - I thought it looked good. My example here for comparison. NH

Heer Artillery Gunner Proficiency patch - oponions please

I hope you got it ME110. Where did you find it and what was the cost if you don't mind my asking? I am still collecting these items myself. NH

Hello,

Here is an example that has been folded. It has never been sewn.

Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Artillery Gunner Proficiency patch - oponions please   Heer Artillery Gunner Proficiency patch - oponions please  

?

Hello Neil. PM sent

Here are 2 examples i have the one behind glass is removed from a tunic the other from a Ex uniform outfitters shop in Germany a few years back cut from a roll and still in its tissue packing
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Artillery Gunner Proficiency patch - oponions please  

?

was folding the norm or were they cut round and sewed? and when they were folded how did they manage to keep the set in it with out it unfolding?

Hello,

Folding is the norm! You iron around the insignia shape and then sew it down. You can also hand stitch it tucking the excess under as you go.

Fred