Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Cap badges

Article about: Hi...so along with an ID disc that I picked up today...were these cap insignia eagles...the were confiscated after the war by a police station in Germany...and purchased by a local picker fr

Default Heer Cap badges

Hi...so along with an ID disc that I picked up today...were these cap insignia eagles...the were confiscated after the war by a police station in Germany...and purchased by a local picker from whom I have acquired them...there are 3 of them...they are unmarked...I'm a greenhorn when it comes to cap insignia...so I was hoping someone could give me their opinion ...thanks in advance
    Heer Cap badges
    Heer Cap badges
    Heer Cap badges
    Heer Cap badges
    Last edited by rbminis; 09-26-2015 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Edited to orient photos correctly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Cap badges
    P
    Many

?

Neck BREAKERS for sure.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Try showing like this if possible... And much detail is needed as well... G-Man
    Attached Images Attached Images Heer Cap badges  Heer Cap badges  Heer Cap badges 

Late war Heer visor eagles.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Try showing like this if possible... And much detail is needed as well... G-Man
    If you don't resize them, there is plenty of detail.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Alright sorry about that...I can't seem to change that they're always sideways!

- - ------- - -

Thank you guys anyhow...

Quote by ajk99US View Post
    Alright sorry about that...I can't seem to change that they're always sideways!
    It would be appreciated if you could try to figure out how to post your photos correctly.
    Ralph.

3 nice unused one's.

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    If you don't resize them, there is plenty of detail.
    Ralph.
    Sorry Ralph.... G

Yes sir..I can imagine...it's not that I haven't even tried to correct them...I've been given some tips on how to change them yet nothing seems to work...IMO I'm posting them correctly it's my iPad that's worthless...as for the eagles I better contact that picker then...he had a lot more of them

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast