Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Heer Feldbluse: Opinions Please

Article about: A friend offer me this tunic as a early Reichswehr model, some opinions and a notion about it's value will be appreciated. Thanks, Ricardo

Default Re: Heer Feldbluse: Opinions Please

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Feldbluse: Opinions Please
    P
    Many

Hello,
    For sure this tunic is not Reichswehr, but KM.
    In the 20's or 30's, the german army didn't use reed green HBT as lining for the collar. Except for the inner waist pockets, the design of the tunic is totally different from a Reichswehr Rock.
    The pointed shoulderstraps made of dark green cloth and without piping are Heer circa 1935-1938. A numeral has been unstitched on them....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    Heer circa 1935-1938.
    Heer boards on KM tunic? Was this normal?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Feldbluse: Opinions Please  
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Perhaps they're not dark green, but dark Feldgrau, this color makes them Heer circa 1934-1935 (and not 1938-1938 sorry for this mistake...)

All insignia visible on this tunic is Heer and postwar reapplied....beast eagle, general issue 1938 collar patches and of course shoulderstraps (perhaps they were Unteroffizier as there seems to be a shadow of NCO tresse. unstitched numeral is quite obvious...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

R.R
    ?

If I understand you correctly, it's a KM tunic post war adultered with some heer insignias.

Many thanks You all for the reply, it saved me some money.

Very nice links you posted here Ade.

Regards,

Ricardo

Quote by R.R View Post
    If I understand you correctly, it's a KM tunic post war adultered with some heer insignias.

Yes, you understood me correctly. The tunic is genuine and KM, all insignia is genuine and Heer.
    So the latter shouldn't be sewn to the tunic...
    For sure, better for you to save your money unless it's cheap..as the tunic can be refurbished with KM insignia and those Heer insignia can be sewn to a stripped Heer Feldbluse...
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

R.R
    ?

Yes, you understood me correctly. The tunic is genuine and KM, all insignia is genuine and Heer.
    So the latter shouldn't be sewn to the tunic...
    For sure, better for you to save your money unless it's cheap..as the tunic can be refurbished with KM insignia and those Heer insignia can be sewn to a stripped Heer Feldbluse...
    Thanks
    Hi Philip,

Do you have a notion about it's value in actual condition?

May be i'll try a negotiation with the actual owner.

Many thanks again,

Ricardo

Hello Ricardo,
    Always tough to give a price to this kind of item....It should be for sale as a stripped KM tunic and a small lot of Heer insignia...let's say roughly around 500 euro for the tunic and 150 euro for the insignia....yes, why not try to negociate with the owner. It could be nice with the right KM insignia sewn on it...
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

Hello,
    For sure this tunic is not Reichswehr, but KM.
    In the 20's or 30's, the german army didn't use reed green HBT as lining for the collar. Except for the inner waist pockets, the design of the tunic is totally different from a Reichswehr Rock.
    The pointed shoulderstraps made of dark green cloth and without piping are Heer circa 1935-1938. A numeral has been unstitched on them....
    Thanks
    Also, I don't think it has been pointed out, but this jacket only has five buttons. Therefore it cannot be a RW. All Reichswehr jackets had eight buttons. Also, the side hooks were sewn in. further, the lining is not correct for a M-33/34 either. This is definitely a Coastal Artillery.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2