Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Feldblusen

Article about: Was rummaging around last night and decided to pull out some of my enlisted Feldblusen and shoot them. Warning: Phone photography ahead! Included are: M36 for a PanzerJaeger Obergefreiter. S

TWS
    ?

Default Heer Feldblusen

Was rummaging around last night and decided to pull out some of my enlisted Feldblusen and shoot them. Warning: Phone photography ahead!
    Included are:
    M36 for a PanzerJaeger Obergefreiter. Stamped inside to Pz.Jaeger Abteilung 336 of the 336. Infanterie Division. The 336. Infanterie Division was heavily engaged on the flank of the Stalingrad pocket. The division had earlier given up its divisional Pionier Battalion (336 also) for Operation Hubertus and the Battalion was the subject of the 1993 film "Stalingrad".

M36 for an Infanterie Unteroffizier. Must have been his walking out tunic as it has a number of tailoring features to make it look extra spiffy.

M40 for an Artillerie Kannonier. Heavily worn and has the popular modification of shortening the bottom of the tunic and moving the two lower pockets up.

M43 for an Artillerie Kannonier in Artillerie-Regiment 173 (73. Infanterie Division).

Heer FeldblusenHeer FeldblusenHeer FeldblusenHeer FeldblusenHeer FeldblusenHeer FeldblusenHeer FeldblusenHeer FeldblusenHeer Feldblusen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Feldblusen
    P
    Many

Amazing! Lookers.. love them.
    Thank you for showing these great tunics..
    Also like the waffenrocks in the background

P.S if you ever get tired of them, you know where they could get a new home

Best regards,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

Nicely displayed !!
    D.

An absolutely superb collection of tunics. Forgive me if I feel a little envious!

B.B.

TWS
    ?

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Amazing! Lookers.. love them.
    Thank you for showing these great tunics..
    Also like the waffenrocks in the background

P.S if you ever get tired of them, you know where they could get a new home

Best regards,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard
    Thanks! Of those four, the one I have had for the shortest amount of time, I have had for nearly 16 years (!) Nowadays if you find an unmolested enlisted Feldbluse the seller wants crazy money so I haven't bought any wool examples for a very long time. I do have some neat HBT's that I'm going to photograph eventually...

I could spam the group with Waffenrocks, but not all collectors are really interested in them. And I mean even TR uniform collectors. They want "combat" stuff, but I like them all. Parade tunics, Walking-out, Field. You name it, if it's a nice Heer or Luftwaffe uniform I'm interested in checking it out.

Quote by TWS View Post
    Thanks! Of those four, the one I have had for the shortest amount of time, I have had for nearly 16 years (!) Nowadays if you find an unmolested enlisted Feldbluse the seller wants crazy money so I haven't bought any wool examples for a very long time. I do have some neat HBT's that I'm going to photograph eventually...

I could spam the group with Waffenrocks, but not all collectors are really interested in them. And I mean even TR uniform collectors. They want "combat" stuff, but I like them all. Parade tunics, Walking-out, Field. You name it, if it's a nice Heer or Luftwaffe uniform I'm interested in checking it out.
    I completly agree.. a lot of collectors tend to only collect the combat gear..
    I do like a lot of the civil stuff to..bahn, post etc.. and is to get for ok money still...

And yes my combat tunics you almost cant buy for money today with the prices they are asking today!
    And i think that waffenrocks are very good looking..

Best regards,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

Beautifull collection.

?

Very cool classic uniform.Rob

?

Wonderful collection!