Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Heer generals tunic and mantel !!

Article about: I just visited my great uncle who was HJ during the war. He has this tunic and mantel I took some images of. I'm wondering if this is an upgraded tunic? The collar looks like it was resewn o

?

Default Re: Heer generals tunic and mantel !!

I completely agree, Ade. This def strikes me as an upgrade. Just look at the collar construction. Not to mention the earlier shoulder boards that were in the pocket.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer generals tunic and mantel !!
    P
    Many

?

Anyone have an idea of value? I may want to get this for my collection. Either way, it's for sale.
    Dean.

?

Anyone have an idea of possible value? I want acquire this and don't want to pay too much more than its worth. What would you pay?
    Dean.

?

I think that all of the General Officer insignia are reproduction, and poor examples as well. The tunic gives me many questions as well. I will have to see many more photos before I am comfortable giving an estimate. If the tunic it original, I would give it 250 Euro, maximum. It has been heavily modified and messed with.

?

Thats quite a declaration.250 euro?What do you base that on? this is obviously an original upgrade uniform.the ribbon bar was replaced for display by someone..poorly. I think i provided enough photos to determine wether it is real or not. Anyone else have an opinion? He's wants to sell them among other items and I put my neck out and said I am a member of the best forum on the net. So I decided to post it here and get some reliable feedback, which most have left. I just called my great uncle and he said this set was left at his friends dads dry cleaning shop at the end of the war and was never picked up...possibly due to his capture or escape. He said he has an extra EKI and spange in his collection to add to the tunic. He also has the visor with upgrade to general, that's where the loose Adler came from.
    Dean
    Last edited by Dean; 09-20-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2