Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Heer german winter mantel

Article about: What do you think about this nice german winter mantell i think its nice and Original.

Default Heer german winter mantel

What do you think about this nice german winter mantell i think its nice and Original.

Heer german winter mantelHeer german winter mantelHeer german winter mantelHeer german winter mantel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer german winter mantel
    P
    Many

Is it mabey possible they make this thing short for civil use?

Appears to be a good "Sentry" coat eatern front coat whatever you want to call it. It was used by sentry on guard duty on the Eatern Front lot of period pictures of them in wear especially around Luftwaffe airfields. All of the one I have seen and owned were furlined timothy

Agree with you but you also see this kind of coats also in combat use this size mainly used by nco and officers.

The RB number would indicate a maker from the Munich area.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

You probably do this was a cold winter coat to help keep out cold. I had one here while back with a blue collar and Luft LBA mark inside it. I think probably used by anybody that was lucky enough to get their hands on one. I saw a German order translated once that stated Sentry and Guard duty had first priority to them due to having to stand in cold. timothy

Can i use this coat also for a ardennes 1945 display i think this coats also used there?

I would think so all cold weather gear that they could get their hands on was used in that cold December in the Ardennes many period pictures prove this. timothy

Thank you for the information Timothy!!

esu
    ?

Ive owned a few of these and never saw one with those elastic wool type cuffs. other than that looks fine.