Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer HBT Tunic and Breaches

Article about: Last pick up of the day. A very nice and lightly worn Heer HBT Tunic and breaches complete with original suspenders and chevron. Some slight repairs to the breaches that was done extremely w

MAP
    ?

Default Heer HBT Tunic and Breaches

Last pick up of the day.

A very nice and lightly worn Heer HBT Tunic and breaches complete with original suspenders and chevron. Some slight repairs to the breaches that was done extremely well. Adler appears to be period as well.

Personally I have never run across a set of HBT pants, no less these types. Don't know much about them.

Buttons to the tunic are original but think they clips were replaced. A couple of the zinc ones are cracked and the remain clips are new. Doesn't really bother me.

I've enhanced the ink stamps for easier reading. The pants appear to be dated M43 / H.

Any and all comments are welcome.

Regards,

Michael

Heer HBT Tunic and BreachesHeer HBT Tunic and Breaches

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer HBT Tunic and Breaches
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

And the Breaches....

Again...double click for bigger photos.

I've tried to take a picture of the rough backside of the cloth for authentication purposes..

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello,
    Well, you finally got the set...both garments are original and the condition is great...
    The only thing that bothers me a bit is the fact that the arm chevron is sewn with the same zigzag stitchings that the breast Adler. The Adler is supposed to be sewn to the tunic during the production process, the arm rank insignia is not...
    Breeches are great and more uncommon than their wool counterparts or straight HBT pants...
    Nice find congrats...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

For me in all, the pants are the hard part to find!

MAP
    ?

Thanks guys! Very happy I finally got one. My friend has kept an eye out for me for a while so it was a nice Christmas gift.

JPhilip: thanks for all the help and this new info. I'll look at the chevron a little closer today. I will say it has the same wear as the rest of the tunic

A nice HBT set, like it!
    "Per Ardua"