Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Hose purchase

Article about: I am thinking about purchasing this pair of Heer Feldhose. Any opinions? Looks well used. The color of the lining is throwing me off. Input appreciated. NH

Default Heer Hose purchase

I am thinking about purchasing this pair of Heer Feldhose. Any opinions? Looks well used. The color of the lining is throwing me off. Input appreciated. NH

Heer Hose purchaseHeer Hose purchaseHeer Hose purchase

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Hose purchase
    P
    Many

?

They don't look German to me. European but I don't know which country.
    Wrong pocket style, straight instead of slanted with flaps. No watch pocket.

Photos don't show the watch pocket or it has been deliberately folded over. NH

Hello,
    They're perhaps privately purchased pants, but more photos are needed...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks for the input - any further thoughts with these photos? NH

Heer Hose purchaseHeer Hose purchaseHeer Hose purchaseHeer Hose purchase

I passed on them. Too many issues. Seller has them marked M36 combat trousers which they are not. I see numerous issues. The lining color, lack of stamps, pocket orientation, button fly details, lack of watch pocket and the extra belt area attachment which resembles something you see on civilian clothing. It may be some kind of private tailor trousers but I don't want an odd ball pair like that in my collection. I'd only accept something like it with provenance. NH

What a weird way to photograph a pair of pants...
    Concerning privately purchased pants, everything is possible. I've seen many odd details in the past.
    In my opinion one should get interested in this kind of items if he's on a budget or if he already got a certain amount of issue pairs and is looking for something a bit fun.
    Some of the features seen here belongs to the "golf" fashion from the late thirties, which also can be seen a lot among privately purchased garments...especially pants.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

JPhillip - thanks for your comments. Indeed, I feel the seller was trying to hide something with the way the trousers were photographed. I only have two pairs of original combat trousers (Luftwaffe straight leg and Heer Reithose) and wanted a standard pair of M36. I will look elsewhere. Thanks fellas. NH