Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Heer infantry Oberstleutnant shoulder board for review.

Article about: Hey guys,I just picked up this board. It looks o.k. to me, but I'd like other opinions, thanks!

?

Default Heer infantry Oberstleutnant shoulder board for review.

Hey guys,I just picked up this board. It looks o.k. to me, but I'd like other opinions, thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer infantry Oberstleutnant shoulder board for review.   Heer infantry Oberstleutnant shoulder board for review.  

Heer infantry Oberstleutnant shoulder board for review.   Heer infantry Oberstleutnant shoulder board for review.  

Heer infantry Oberstleutnant shoulder board for review.   Heer infantry Oberstleutnant shoulder board for review.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer infantry Oberstleutnant shoulder board for review.
    P
    Many

Hi Josh, looks fine. I like it.

Cheers Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Me too. The button hole looks very small though. It would be difficult to be placed on a tunic
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Me too. The button hole looks very small though. It would be difficult to be placed on a tunic
    Probably from a tunic using a two part pillar and post screw on button, perhaps a summer white tunic.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Jerry. It took me some time to realize that it was you with a new user name and avatar
    Yes a button as you described it would be the proper one. Didn't think of that my self
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Shouldn't the pip be gold?

Yes, however, the late war Zink pip will absorb the thin gilt wash finish leaving just the bare metal showing today. It is perfectly fine.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!