Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Heer M36 enlisted mans tunic

Article about: First, I apologize in advance. I know you're supposed to load the pics and not the website link but i can't get the photos to save. If someone knows how to go to the site and save the photos

Default Heer M36 enlisted mans tunic

First, I apologize in advance. I know you're supposed to load the pics and not the website link but i can't get the photos to save. If someone knows how to go to the site and save the photos please do so. I tried everything I know how to do to get the photos to save but was not successful. That being said, here is the link to the tunic they have for sale. Any help would be appreciated as far as authenticity and price. Uniforms are foreign to me.

See pics below, thanks to Ade for the help!

Thank you!
    Last edited by MD Helmets; 04-10-2014 at 03:07 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M36 enlisted mans tunic
    P
    Many

Amazing the moths didn't have a field day with this one - it looks like it has been hermetically sealed for over half a century ........

Looks pretty minty to my eyes for a M36 and I suppose the price reflects that. ( if collecting mint examples pushes your buttons )

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi Todd, here are the pics.

To save a pic which won't right clik.

Hit the "print screen" button top row of the keyboard. Go to Windows "Paint" , paste, crop and save.

The tunic looks good.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer M36 enlisted mans tunic   Heer M36 enlisted mans tunic  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you, Adrian! If I could give you ten "likes" I would I was beating my head on the desk trying to save these. Now I know how to do it. Many thanks, and thanks for the comment.

Hello,
    It is an original Feldlbuse 1933 modified 1936 that was never issued but went back to factory for some modifications.
    The internal suspenders system was deleted and cloth tabs cut from suspenders were added at the back, while holes for the belt hooks were deleted on the front. Not sure if the Hoheitsabzeichen is postwar applied or not. Might have been applied thru the lining when at the factory for the second time...but not sure they would have applied an early dark green eagle at that time (when the internal suspenders system was replaced by small tabs, see RBNr in second photo)...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hi Todd , that is one cracking tunic. I hope you grab it as I doubt you will ever see a better one! Leon.

Thank you, JPhilip, for the insight. Very helpful, indeed! I'm on the fence about buying this tunic. When you are talking that kind of money then I start thinking if some really nice helmets I'd like to buy

Buy the tunic and some y-straps/belt/pouches and make a nice mannequin display with one of your helmets! Would look just sweet!

Josh

hey Todd !

Nice tunic there, with a great bit of history for an unissued piece........doubt you'll see one like that again.

Good luck with your decision.

cheers

Tony

So I'm gathering that the price is ok for what it is? You're all beginning to convince me that I need to pick this up, lol.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast