Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Heer M36 enlisted mans tunic

Article about: First, I apologize in advance. I know you're supposed to load the pics and not the website link but i can't get the photos to save. If someone knows how to go to the site and save the photos

"Mommy, Daddy got a new coat with a birdie on it." LOL

Looks awesome man, you will need that DD M35 for sure. I want a tunic eventually but I've got a rougher combat impression in mind. Gnarly AND cheaper lol.....

Seriously though, this is a great addition in fantastic condition. Keep your eye open for clothes shops closing down, snag a bargain mannequin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M36 enlisted mans tunic
    P
    Many

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    "Mommy, Daddy got a new coat with a birdie on it." LOL

Looks awesome man, you will need that double decal M35 for sure. I want a tunic eventually but I've got a rougher combat impression in mind. Gnarly AND cheaper lol.....

Seriously though, this is a great addition in fantastic condition. Keep your eye open for clothes shops closing down, snag a bargain mannequin
    Unfortunately, as we already know, that double decal M35 will run me much, much more than the tunic. Might be a few years until I can get that. And I'll need a minty belt....early buckle...minty canteen....minty ammo pouches.... minty pants.....and boots.....and....and....shit, I've really done it this time!

BTW, the kid threw me under the bus before I even got into the house. I think it was one of those double decker's you're all famous for.

If anyone can help me, I have a question. Would a M34 overseas cap go with this tunic? I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to an M35 DD Heer helmet. Any help is appreciated!

Heer M36 enlisted mans tunic

That is a smoking Feldbluse. I'd say an M34 or M38 Schiffchen would be fine. I'd get one with a soutache. The Waffenfarbe on the cap should match the Bluse of course. In your case - white infantry is needed. Here is a photo of the Schiffchen I located for my NCO Bluse. I'd hold out for a real clean example if possible. NH

Congratulations Todd, a perfect addition. I'm very happy for you, it's always nice to see fellow collectors pick up spectacular pieces, especially the good ones. And a uniform in your collection will bring all those helmets and other items together making one hell of a display.
    Also, good luck with your search for it's accessories, I'm attempting to do the same thing right now with three tunics. It's no easy task as other "big" items will pop up that you just have to have lol. Happens to me all the time, just have to stay focused....one project at a time!

Thanks Neil. I was pretty sure an M34 or 38 would be appropriate but wanted to check before I put cash out. I'll be on the lookout for a great infantry example. I see they're not cheap but much cheaper than a DD helmet!

You did well Todd! - back in the eighties I paid $600 for a similar one ( long gone now sadly ) and that was 2 weeks wages back then, so $1850 is not too bad these days for such a minty example....... IMO

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thank guys. Wife found the receipt. Boy was she not happy lol. I'll have to go back to my alternate shipping address when I start buying accessories LOL

?

Congrats Todd I agree will be hard to upgrade from if possible at all price wise I honestly think you did ok it will be a win win and will only climb in price I paid a grand for my M-36 about 2 years ago and yours beats mine hands down as to condition .

Regards Mark

Thanks mark. I was surprised to see the tag still inside, though partially broken away from the stitching. I owe about $1300 on it. Can't wait to pay it off and dress it up. Looking for a half mannequin in my spare time, along with minty belt, buckle and headgear. Money money money lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast