MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer M36 Panzer Tunic

Article about: Hey guys, I just reserved this tunic from Karl Kithier's site, svmilitaria.com! It's going to be my first tunic so I'm pretty excited. I heard that Karl is a nice guy to do business with. I'

Arrow Heer M36 Panzer Tunic

Hey guys, I just reserved this tunic from Karl Kithier's site, svmilitaria.com! It's going to be my first tunic so I'm pretty excited. I heard that Karl is a nice guy to do business with.

I'm just curious as to what you all think about it. It's kind of rough, but I would prefer a well-used tunic to an unissued one any day.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer M36 Panzer Tunic   Heer M36 Panzer Tunic  

Heer M36 Panzer Tunic   Heer M36 Panzer Tunic  

Heer M36 Panzer Tunic   Heer M36 Panzer Tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M36 Panzer Tunic
    P
    Many

Default re: Heer M36 Panzer Tunic

I think it good first tunic. I was thinking about getting that tunic. i Think it cool to have battle worn one then a mint. It shows more history and it has character.

Tunic itself is fine. It was once worn by an Officer. Note the addition of the dagger hanger.

All the insignia is replaced. Those pips should not be on the shoulder boards.

Cheers, Ade.

Wow, I didn't even notice the dagger hanger. That's a neat bonus. : )

Do you think it's a good first tunic Ade? I have a single decal Heer M40, belt, matching K98 ammo pouches, and gas mask cannister that would look great on it. Now I have to find a mannequin that isn't ridiculously expensive.

The collar looks retailored too to a sharper point, again a typical Officer modification.

I would restore this with some matching salty Officers insignia . But I would not display it with the all the items you mention as they would not really be correct for an Officer to carry.

Cheers, Ade.

Yea that's true. Do you know of a good site that sells insignia for a good price?

Also, If I were to make a mannequin display of it, what would you recommend displaying with it? If I had an MP40 and MP40 pouches with a heer officer's belt buckle I would use that instead but the K98 is the best I've got haha... It's pretty much my dream to have a complete mannequin display.

I don't know of any particular site selling insignia, sorry.

I would go for an Officers double claw belt, holster and map case.

Cheers, Ade.

What officer's insignia would I need exactly?

Thanks for your help Ade, I really appreciate it.

Silver wire breast eagle, collar tabs and shoulder boards.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: Heer M36 Panzer Tunic

Collar replaced as this is a 1941 mod tunic with 6 buttons. it normally would have Fg collar.......
    It may be Pz grenadier tunic from Pz gren regts of the 1 and 2nd Pz div who also wore pink waffenfarbe
    Could also be panzerjager (though embroidered P missing from shoulder straps)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast