Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer M43 tunic

Article about: hi to all. need some ýour opinions. i have an opportunity to buy this tunic for 650 eur. but some parts are repaired or replaced but the whole tunic is genuine. this piece was couple of year

Default Heer M43 tunic

hi to all. need some ýour opinions. i have an opportunity to buy this tunic for 650 eur. but some parts are repaired or replaced but the whole tunic is genuine. this piece was couple of years in film studio and probably was stolen and sold. so i dont know. need your opinions. thank you

Heer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunicHeer M43 tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M43 tunic
    P
    Many

?

Looks ok. The eagle has been replaced. A little salty. More money than I would spend on it. But if you like it why not.
    I would look for a tunic that hasn't been played around with myself.

?

As Steve has already stated, the Adler has been replaced. I'm a bit partial to these late war cut tunics and the weave. I have a factory heer tunic in this configuration that was contracted out to the SS. Three hole, six button but no sign of heer Adler.

Looks to be ok apart from the things are really stated and i think the price is ok

Agreed.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

its good,but expensive.