Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Heer NCO summer weight tunic ex Police?

Article about: Summer weight tunic with Heer NCO insignia I believe it started out its life as a Police issue tunic any info appreciated on it. timothy

Default Heer NCO summer weight tunic ex Police?

Summer weight tunic with Heer NCO insignia I believe it started out its life as a Police issue tunic any info appreciated on it. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer NCO summer weight tunic ex Police?   Heer NCO summer weight tunic ex Police?  

Heer NCO summer weight tunic ex Police?   Heer NCO summer weight tunic ex Police?  

Heer NCO summer weight tunic ex Police?   Heer NCO summer weight tunic ex Police?  

Heer NCO summer weight tunic ex Police?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer NCO summer weight tunic ex Police?
    P
    Many

Hi Timothy, I would agree with your assesment. Any evidence of a Police sleeve eagle once being in place?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Adrian I haven't seen this but I will look a lot closer. Bought tunic about 25 year ago from Larry Stewart of Stewart Antique MeSa, Az. Strange how it ended up in Heer NCO. timothy

It looks to be made of Grunmeliert - a common utility cloth of the period. One version of the Luftwaffe bone sack was made of this material and other items as well. It has the characteristic gold flaking in the green material. I think it looks great! NH

?

Good looking piece