Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Panzer Feldjacke

Article about: Hi Guys, As some of you from the Tr Orders section of the forum may remember I have been looking for a nice Feldjacke for some time to display alongside my Panzerkampfabziechen collection. I

Default Heer Panzer Feldjacke

Hi Guys,

As some of you from the Tr Orders section of the forum may remember I have been looking for a nice Feldjacke for some time to display alongside my Panzerkampfabziechen collection. I have been watching this one for some time due mainly to it ticking the boxes of appearing to have been worn, having an Ost front connection and not appearing to have been overly tampered with. Well last week I forwarded the funds and now it resides in my little bunker. Photo's are from the seller as my skills are not this good, I intend putting a nice worn EK1 i have in one loop, a nice 25 engagment Junkers Panzerkampfabzeichen in another and I have a nice worn early war wound badge in silver winging its way towards me to complete the display.Hope you like it.

Best Wishes

Robin

Heer Panzer Feldjacke

Heer Panzer Feldjacke

Heer Panzer Feldjacke

Heer Panzer Feldjacke

Heer Panzer Feldjacke

Heer Panzer Feldjacke

Heer Panzer Feldjacke

Heer Panzer Feldjacke

Heer Panzer Feldjacke

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Panzer Feldjacke
    P
    Many

Great outfit, looks nicely tailored, has a lot of personality... The eagles have a great look with the plating worn and the red coming through the eyes. Nice pics ;-)

Congrats!
    Love it.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

looks a very nice jacket Robin,nice buy.

Excellent example. Well done.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A very nice addition Robin!
    I really like the condition, used but not abused. I am a little envious as I would really like to add one similar to my collection. I already have the mic and headphones.
    Congrats!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Beautiful addition to your collection!!!

Well done and well worth the long hunt! I particularly like the red backing behind the collar skulls. It gives them that little bit Extra. An Eastern Front connection? If it could only tell it's tales, hey? What it must have seen! Nice find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks for the comments guys, I have just managed to source a nice Panzer related group which includes a cut out grass area Panzerkampfabzeichen, so I am now left with delectable problem,do I attach the cut out grass PKA or the Junkers 25... great problem to mull over on a Sunday morning