MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Tropical Tunic

Article about: This Heer tropical tunic caught my eye on Grenadier Auctions current auction. It looks to be in pristine, likely un-issued condition I'm not familiar with the patch on the upper sleeve, but

Default Heer Tropical Tunic

This Heer tropical tunic caught my eye on Grenadier Auctions current auction. It looks to be in pristine, likely un-issued condition I'm not familiar with the patch on the upper sleeve, but the tunic looks very nice in my opinion. Has anyone come across these patches before? I assume it has to do with the Afrika Korps, but I've only seen the sleeve cuff on these tunics. Any information and opinions on the patch and tunic would be much appreciated as I'd love to have something Afrika Korps in my collection

Heer Tropical TunicHeer Tropical TunicHeer Tropical TunicHeer Tropical TunicHeer Tropical TunicHeer Tropical Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Tropical Tunic
    P
    Many

?

The patch shown on the sleeve represents the sondverband 287/288 . As for originality i dont know

Hello,

"Let this one go"

My mother's advice once she met a girl i was in love with when i was 19 years old...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Not original? Or just not a good investment as it's likely been tampered with post-war?

The tunic itself might stand a chance, but a closer look with better detailed photos would be great.
    The rest is crap IMO
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Agree...post war eagle, possible original tunic that was found unissued minus insignia, boards are not expected tropical period made

MAP
    ?

Looks like you can see where the original stitching was.

Heer Tropical Tunic
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank y'all for the information!