Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello thanks for looking!

Article about: I ran across these patches, I have been offered to buy them but I'm not sure if they are correct! I was told they were WW2 German so I thought I would post them here first! Thanks Curt

?

Default Hello thanks for looking!

I ran across these patches, I have been offered to buy them but I'm not sure if they are correct! I was told they were WW2 German so I thought I would post them here first!

Thanks
    Curt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hello thanks for looking!   Hello thanks for looking!  

Hello thanks for looking!   Hello thanks for looking!  

Hello thanks for looking!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello thanks for looking!
    P
    Many

They look great to me. The first two are SS or Heer Panzer chevrons. Wait for more comments, I'm no expert.

They look to be period originals. 2nd type is KM I think, the moth eaten example is Luftwaffe and the last is for the green HBT and either pre war for Heer or wartime for Luftwaffe.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Thanks for the response, I just picked them up! I got them for a good price.

?

I paid 75 USD for the lot! is that good?

Prices seem to vary where you live. Unless some people I've seen ask insane prices. Whatever the case, with the info I have I think you hit the nail on the head and paid what they're worth. But these same patches might sell for a different price in another place. Just don't try Germany haha!