Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with cloth eagles etc.

Article about: I have a chance at buying a load of cloth items, but these I am not sure about. Any help appreciated. The SS, Navy and Panzer? are on very flimsy backing material, but it passes the burn tes

?

Default Help with cloth eagles etc.

I have a chance at buying a load of cloth items, but these I am not sure about. Any help appreciated.
    The SS, Navy and Panzer? are on very flimsy backing material, but it passes the burn test.
    I don't have a blacklight.
    What is the epaulette?
    What is the odd navy arm badge?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with cloth eagles etc.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Help with cloth eagles etc.

Help with cloth eagles etc.Reverse.

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

Numbers 1,3,4, and five are good to me. Is number 5 on black or dark green? Thanks.

Fred

?

Fred. Thanks for the quick reply,
    No. 5 is on black.

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

If the others are good as well, this is a nice grouping. #1 is a private purchase, enlisted embroidered eagle, #2 is a Gold on Blue Kriegsmarine enlisted mans cap eagle, #4 is a gold on Blue on Blue Kriegsmarine enlisted mans Breast eagle and #5 is a second pattern White on Black enlisted mans Heer panzer cap eagle. I hope this helps.

Fred

?

Thanks Fred, though I do know what they are supposed to be (except the ones I asked about) the biggest asks are the SS, luftwaffe on HBT, and the factorty guard.
    Supposedly all from one old man! But then, I am an old man! So if one is wrong then the story is suspect, and so are the badges.
    Regards,
    Pete

Hi Pete, all look good to me. I am trying to think of what the shoulder strap is for, as I have seen one before.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade, re the shoulder strap, the only toxic green I could think of is SD, but this is for a party organisation, I think. (other than dismissing it out of hand as a doctored strap)
    An odd bunch of stuff, half mothed. half not. (Not all in the possible deal is shown in these pictures.) All from an old man, but then I'm an old man!!
    Regards,
    Pete

?

Found out that No.7 the oval navy badge is for a cadets with officials career, I forgot!! that I had "Kriegsmarine Uniforms and Traditions"
    Pete

?

Well, thanks for your help, despite not knowing what some are for, and a big question mark over the Luftwaffe eagle on hbt, I went and did the deal.
    These are the rest. Is the bottom army eagle real? Can't sat I like it, and I feel sure (for some reason) that the WVD BrĂ¼ssel has been copied.#
    Regards,
    Pete

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast