Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!

Article about: Hello, all! I just received this lot of insignia, badges, etc. for use in my classroom. A few of the items were easily identified, but most of them are a mystery to me! Can you fine ladies a

Default HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!

Hello, all!

I just received this lot of insignia, badges, etc. for use in my classroom. A few of the items were easily identified, but most of them are a mystery to me!

Can you fine ladies and gentlemen please help me identify these items?!

If the person who gave me these items wishes to be identified, I will gladly do so!

HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!
    P
    Many

Default Re: HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!

Here's two of them:

Canadian 'Trained Soldier' patch, only used in Canada, not overseas.

Commonwealth officer's rank star (or 'pip') for Armoured Corps, Service Corps, Pay Corps and Corps of Military Staff Clerks

Rob

that is a post war fantasy!
    |<
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HELP IDing LARGE LOT OF GIFT INSIGNIA + MORE!  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

So is the reverse side!!
    ;-)

cheers
    |<ris

left is a DAF (Deutsche Arbeitsfront)insigna, the others are RAD insigna's and the winged bomb is a army or navy speciality insigna.
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

The coins are pretty much self-explanatory. The 2 larger coins are solid silver and the 1934 commemorates the Potsdam Military church. They're worth hanging on to-if, for the very least of the reasons, they're both considerably heavy silver coins. The nickel 1933 1 Mark is also somewhat collectable but not wildly so. The Hitler medallion is post-war and of no interest.(but it Might be solid silver also, from the look of it, so check it out before you toss it!) The Bon Pour looks like a French theater token? The 2 zinc's are basically just curio's as far as value. The larger pin used to be, what looks like a Mai Day tinny. I say "used to be"...lol
    I like the 2 spoons-especially the little bronze one made from the 2 Dutch coins. Both appear to be trench art?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The silver "spoon" looks to be a shoe horn. It's hard to tell without something as a reference for size.

Burt

Thanks for the responses, everyone!

A vendor who I purchased a HJ knife from caught wind of my hands-on teaching methods. He gave me these in good-will to use with my students and even give away some to students at the end of my lesson.

EDIT: Paul from Lakeside Trader sent me these. AMAZING FELLOW! AMAZING TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

I don’t know if its anymore interest to you , but your 2 reichmark coin is 62% silver and was minted in Berlin as indicated by the small A below the 1847. These weren’t made after 1939.
    The silver coloured 1 reichmark is made of nickel and the two small 1 reichmark coins are made of zinc. There mint mark will be on the reverse side between the oak leaves.
    As I say you may already know this. I,ve got some of these and I like them.
    All the best
    Rod

Thanks for the responses, everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast