Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Help on two pieces worn by German soldier

Article about: Hello, are this "original" ww2 pieces worn by a German soldier? Eastern front? I don't see any markings that could prove this... Maybe made by a common soldier? How much would this

?

Default Help on two pieces worn by German soldier

Hello,

are this "original" ww2 pieces worn by a German soldier? Eastern front?

I don't see any markings that could prove this... Maybe made by a common soldier?

Help on two pieces worn by German soldierHelp on two pieces worn by German soldierHelp on two pieces worn by German soldierHelp on two pieces worn by German soldierHelp on two pieces worn by German soldierHelp on two pieces worn by German soldier

How much would this be worth?

Thank you for looking

With kind regards

Kukke

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help on two pieces worn by German soldier
    P
    Many

welcome to the forum. Please note that we are an educational forum and not a free appraisal service. We have too many people who come here just to use us and never contribute anything back to the forum. If you only joined here to find a value, I would suggest contacting several professional dealers for an offer.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Hello Bob,

thank you for the responce.

Since I just start to collect original WW2 items,I'm not a professional when it comes to recognizing real items...
    I joined another ww2 forum before (the Netherlands) but the people there were really professional collectors. If I posted something,there comments where mostly
    negative... As a rookie they didn't seem to be very helpfull.

All I ask is some advice from people who really can help me out with some items... I don't want to spend money on an item that afterwards seems to be rubbish. Also,I'm not trying to sell things,I want to buy them and collect but my best option is to walk first and then run... I think.

Anyways,I hope you understand.
    I will try to help whenever I can to give advice to others but I won't be much of a help I think...

With kind regards

Kukke

Quote by Kukke View Post
    Hello Bob,

thank you for the responce.

Since I just start to collect original WW2 items,I'm not a professional when it comes to recognizing real items...
    I joined another ww2 forum before (the Netherlands) but the people there were really professional collectors. If I posted something,there comments where mostly
    negative... As a rookie they didn't seem to be very helpfull.

All I ask is some advice from people who really can help me out with some items... I don't want to spend money on an item that afterwards seems to be rubbish. Also,I'm not trying to sell things,I want to buy them and collect but my best option is to walk first and then run... I think.

Anyways,I hope you understand.
    I will try to help whenever I can to give advice to others but I won't be much of a help I think...

With kind regards

Kukke
    Kukke-
    Thank you for your reply. You will find this forum is very collector friendly We want to help out the new collector. In the past, I have seen similar garments brought back by American soldiers. I am sure these are typ4eical of items issued on both the Eastern and Western fronts. I am going to move your thread to the Heer Luftwaffe and Kreigsmarine Uniform Forum where you will likely obtain other comments,
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Hey Bob,

thank you very much for the effort,really appreciate it.

Kind regards

Actually, they look to me to be more likely Russian than German. Not to say, though, that a German soldier might not have worn them anyway. No clue on the value-they would be a difficult thing to valuate. Hard to even say if it is an issued item or field made.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."