Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Help in uniform ID

Article about: Hello All, I need some help in identifying this Sheepskin liner. I think it is German but not sure. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Default Help in uniform ID

Hello All,

I need some help in identifying this Sheepskin liner. I think it is German but not sure. Any help would be highly appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help in uniform ID   Help in uniform ID  

Help in uniform ID   Help in uniform ID  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help in uniform ID
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

I believe this is a British Jerkin , used up to WWII .

Quote by CBH View Post
    I believe this is a British Jerkin , used up to WWII .
    Ok, thanks chris I will research that name and see what I come up with.
    I have looked in all my books and all over the net, and couldn't find anything. The closest thing to resemble this was the German thigh length sheep skin parka. So that is what made me go down the German road.

Well I looked up the Jerkin's to see if there were maybe one that I have not see before, but I couldn't find anything that even came close.

CBH
    ?

Yes you might be right , I'm sure I've seen sheepskin like this used by Allied . But I haven't found the photo .
    Sorry if I was wrong .

Quote by CBH View Post
    Yes you might be right , I'm sure I've seen sheepskin like this used by Allied . But I haven't found the photo .
    Sorry if I was wrong .
    That is ok Chris, I just appreciate you trying to help.

Its a German ww2 body warmer, winter wear. Like my one but with knitted sleeves as this picture. Militaria Paza had one for sale not long ago.

Jon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help in uniform ID   Help in uniform ID  

Help in uniform ID  

Quote by johann mor View Post
    Its a German ww2 body warmer, winter wear. Like my one but with knitted sleeves as this picture. Militaria Paza had one for sale not long ago.

Jon
    Hey Johann,
    Thank you very much!! That is perfect, just what I was looking for. Now I know what to research.
    Have a good one!