Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter

Article about: Hi all, It has been quite a while since I dabbled in tunics, but this one came up locally, and it looked good to me, so pounced on it, but I know there are some very good fakes out there, so

Default HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter

Hi all,

It has been quite a while since I dabbled in tunics, but this one came up locally, and it looked good to me, so pounced on it,
    but I know there are some very good fakes out there, so ..... thought it best to vet this one before I get too hooked on it,
    (I added the HG white piped boards, as it came with a set of Pioneer shoulder boards).

Many thanks for looking,

Best wishes

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter   HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter  

HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter   HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter  

HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter   HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter  

HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter
    P
    Many

More...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter   HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter  

Hello,

Although I do not collect tunics, I have no problem with this one.

Fred

Looks OK to me.

One of my favourite units.

Congrats!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks guys, I felt it was correct when I was looking at it in the shop, but it is nice to get positives from more experienced hands.

I also had private e-mails from a couple of very experienced tunic guys (one is a moderator on the WAF's FJ forum), and they gave it the
    thumbs up too, so I can sleep well again :-)

I really appreciate your comments guys, I have always enjoyed seeing your experience and knowledge (Fred and Adrian) over the years, and
    as always, you were ready to jump in and assist, a very big thank you again !

Best wishes

Bob

from the archive, an earlier example with cotton lining.

Very nice Prosty, here is a photo of one of the (unfortunately) unreadable stampings on the inside of the liner, it looks like
    an RB number to me....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter  

Here are a couple more photos of the cuff title...

Hey Bob, firstly nice tunic, secondly did you get that one from EK?

Quote by wizardman View Post
    Hey Bob, firstly nice tunic, secondly did you get that one from EK?
    Hi Wiz, yes that one came from Garry, it sure pays to look into the shop from time to time, he does turns up a few nice items every so often...
    (and then the fun starts negotiating the price down from absurd to just silly )

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast