Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter

Article about: Hi all, It has been quite a while since I dabbled in tunics, but this one came up locally, and it looked good to me, so pounced on it, but I know there are some very good fakes out there, so

i dont live in Vic, so i dont get to go in,so i miss out on the good stuff..but your right about the negotiations lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter
    P
    Many

?

Very very nice. I do not collect LW, but this is a very decorative piece in great condition

Now on a half mannequin, I will get a belt and buckle to add to it as well....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter   HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter  

HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter   HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter  

I meant to add this one too....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter  

That's a beautiful tunic.

appealing badge cloth / doeskin cuff title.

whilst on the HG theme, from the time when petrol was 75 pence a GALLON. on acquisition the shoulder straps were rather grubby. on hindsight, not a wise move giving them a good wash !
    Mrs. Bradshaw and Surf has a lot to answer for.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter  

Quote by prosty zolnierz View Post
    whilst on the HG theme, from the time when petrol was 75 pence a GALLON. on acquisition the shoulder straps were rather grubby. on hindsight, not a wise move giving them a good wash !
    Mrs. Bradshaw and Surf has a lot to answer for.
    They are almost Panzer !

Here is my set....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter   HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter  

With an OR's belt and buckle...

HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter   HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter  

HG Division Fliegerbluse for a Gefreiter  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2