Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi all new here , can you help authenticate and tell me what this is.

Article about: Hi Jerry, re the width. I think we may be labouring under the thought this is a breast eagle when in fact it could well be a cap eagle? Hi Ghostpix, welcome to the forum! It is original. But

Default Re: Hi all new here , can you help authenticate and tell me what this is.

Hi Jerry, re the width. I think we may be labouring under the thought this is a breast eagle when in fact it could well be a cap eagle?

Hi Ghostpix, welcome to the forum! It is original. But we need to know the size on this one.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi all new here ,  can you help authenticate and tell me what this is.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hi all new here , can you help authenticate and tell me what this is.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Jerry, re the width. I think we may be labouring under the thought this is a breast eagle when in fact it could well be a cap eagle?

Hi Ghostpix, welcome to the forum! It is original. But we need to know the size on this one.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade, it looks to have 5 inner wing feathers which should mean its a tunic eagle. I mostly like the construction, but a proper full on shot of the back might help, as it also has some features I'm not 100% liking.

Jerry

PS it looks as it might have been trimmed along both edges, though its not clear?

Hi there and thank you all for the nice comments. the measurements are as follows.

Width from wing tip to wing tip is just above 3 5/8 inches

The height is about 1 3/8 inches

Jerry I will try and get a straight on picture of the back, the only problem is un mounting it from the matte for the frame. Once its unmounted I'm not sure I can get it re attached.

One thing I read on this forum was to put it under a black light. I just did that and nothing glows. Is that a good sign?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2