Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

How To display my tunic???

Article about: The photo is great! Lars, he is an Oberfeldwebel. Also note that in the photo he is wearing an enlistedman's schirmmuetze.

Default Re: How To display my tunic???

The photo is great! Lars, he is an Oberfeldwebel.

Also note that in the photo he is wearing an enlistedman's schirmmuetze.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How To display my tunic???
    P
    Many

Shows how much I know lol.....what is a oberfeldwebel?

First sergant!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Both tunic and visor cap is for a NCO.
    Displaying it in a frame with glass in front will make it look awesome but it depends on how much available space you have in your war room.
    I have saved this picture which i found in the web last year. I don't know who it belongs to.\
    By the way, i remember this tunic. I was thinking to buy it too but i found it to be very overpriced. It was advertised as a dress tunic but it lacks those details. I would say it's a private purchase field tunic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How To display my tunic???  
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Hi Chris, the pic of the framed tunics belongs to my friend Jacques in South Africa.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Chris, the pic of the framed tunics belongs to my friend Jacques in South Africa.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade, now it makes sence.
    I know Jacques. I have had a few deals with him in the past.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Both tunic and visor cap is for a NCO.
    Displaying it in a frame with glass in front will make it look awesome but it depends on how much available space you have in your war room.
    I have saved this picture which i found in the web last year. I don't know who it belongs to.\
    By the way, i remember this tunic. I was thinking to buy it too but i found it to be very overpriced. It was advertised as a dress tunic but it lacks those details. I would say it's a private purchase field tunic.
    For me, thats the most beautiful collection display i have ever seen.
    Amazing.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Yes Ive seen Jacques collection on the WAF forum....his collection is breath taking words cant describe his collection.
    All his tunics are displayed on their own.
    I want to incoperate photo/dagger with straps into one frame but I think it will be to much...weight/size etc.

How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???How To display my tunic???Another tunic turned up today.....don,t think all this will fit in shadow box

- - Updated - -

sorry.....i stuffed up posting of pics pete

Been a while since this was posted in, but the first thought I had was to put the photo over the bottom of the tunic in the display. It wouldn't cover any of the bigger details, and still make the display "tunic sized".

Like this....

How To display my tunic???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2