Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...

Article about: Hi all. I admittedly know little about Panzer Wraps, aside from what's in my reference books. Certain aspects of this one seem ok, but I'd like to get some opinions before I make any decisio

?

Default I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...

Hi all. I admittedly know little about Panzer Wraps, aside from what's in my reference books. Certain aspects of this one seem ok, but I'd like to get some opinions before I make any decisions one way or the other. The cut looks good, the placement of the tabs look good, most of the stitching looks good as well. But I know there are a lot of well-made repros out there so I need to be careful.

I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...

Thanks!
    Dzyner

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I'd like some opinions on this Panzer wrap I'm considering...
    P
    Many

?

That piping sure is BRIGHT!.....

?

Duff (and everyone else)... please note the photos needed to be "cleaned up" on my end because the owner is using an ancient camera. You'll see some unusually bright colors, especially with the piping. Seems their camera is likely on "vivid" mode, which is why the colors in some of the close up photos of the boards and tabs look unusually vibrant. Compare to the photos where the boards and tabs are further away. Let's look at the construction overall, and not the colors for now. I can always get clarification on the piping colors through better photos.

This item should go to the army uniforms part, where operate people focused on this kind of regalia.

Why Is this in the SS section?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Moved to the correct forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Sorry guys. I must have been brain dead when I posted this yesterday. Thanks for moving it Adrian.

?

I fear I may have jinxed this thread by accidentally posting it under the incorrect forum. Any opinions from anyone?

Looks good to me

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast