Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

If you please some photos regarding german visor.

Article about: As the title suggests, i would like to ask you guys for some detailed high res pictures (if possible) of Ww2 German artillery officer's visor, because i cannot afford buying a genuine one an

?

Default If you please some photos regarding german visor.

As the title suggests, i would like to ask you guys for some detailed high res pictures (if possible) of Ww2 German artillery officer's visor, because i cannot afford buying a genuine one and i would very much like to have one made (even if if is not genuine).

And so i can at least wear it at a masquerade ball (because if it were genuine i would have not had the heart to wear it outside where it could have been damaged).

P.s. i have found pictures on the internet of course, but i have not found hi res ones for it's details and for the interior.

Thanks in advance. Michael/Adept

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement If you please some photos regarding german visor.
    P
    Many

Default Re: If you please some photos regarding german visor.

Hi, I think it would be cheaper to buy a reproduction, rather than have one made. There are plenty of images around of these items so why not just search this or other forums for them. Seems an odd request to me.

Jerry

?

Quote by vonbond View Post
    Hi, I think it would be cheaper to buy a reproduction, rather than have one made. There are plenty of images around of these items so why not just search this or other forums for them. Seems an odd request to me.

Jerry
    Because in order to buy a replica i am forced to pay extra for shipping and i have been made an offer (around 40 euro) which i think it is great

?

i would think if you just wanted one to play with, and it can be made cheap for you. the inside look should not matter at all. just have some existing newer cap recoverd. details of things like that would only be needed if some one was looking to make an accurate copy, possably to try and sell as original. atleast that is the impression some folks might get.
    andrew

?

Quote by Andrew View Post
    i would think if you just wanted one to play with, and it can be made cheap for you. the inside look should not matter at all. just have some existing newer cap recoverd. details of things like that would only be needed if some one was looking to make an accurate copy, possably to try and sell as original. atleast that is the impression some folks might get.
    andrew
    thank you for the subtle incrimination, but that is not my idea. as i said above i do not have money for an actual ww2 visor , so, at least if i am going to pay some money, i know that i want it done properly ... so if anyone has the opinion that andrew has, i am sorry, but i think i have explained enough what and why i want, and how i want it.

Adept,,,i sent you a PM<,,militarymania

Quote by Adept View Post
    Because in order to buy a replica i am forced to pay extra for shipping and i have been made an offer (around 40 euro) which i think it is great
    If you can get one made for 40 euros, thats cheap. As I said, there must be thousands of images out there already.

Jerry