MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

I'm negotiating to buy this

Article about: An arm band i was wondering if anyone here could give me some info on it.

Default I'm negotiating to buy this

An arm band i was wondering if anyone here could give me some info on it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I'm negotiating to buy this
    P
    Many

It is detailed as an armband that was worn by factory protection folks
    I can't tell if it is original or not from your picture but it looks good

Doug

Hmm, can't say I have seen anything like this before but Wert Schutz would translate as Value Protection and a "Wertschutzschrank" is a a safe (as in vault type of thing) so maybe something to do with cash in transit security or similar?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

... it's 'Werkschutz', as mentioned plant/factory security.

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Duplicate post

Hello. I'm skeptical about the authenticity of this piece. It's supposed to be a state service armband I believe? The ones usually seen are bevo weave not printed as yours seems to be and lack the werkschutz designation. Genuine state service bands are rather inexpensive and can be found at most dealer sites. I would suggest waiting for another opinion prior to purchasing this item. Kindest regards and welcome to the forum.

Brian

A genuine band

I'm negotiating to buy thisI'm negotiating to buy this

Re-orientation of OP

I'm negotiating to buy this

Quote by Alter Musketier View Post
    ... it's 'Werkschutz', as mentioned plant/factory security.

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    Haha, that script gets me every time k/t & f/s I must pay more attention and I don't think it is authentic either, which was the point of view I was taking anyway

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."