Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infantry Uniform Officer Feldbluse

Article about: Hello Friends, I would like to receive opinions about this Dutch made uniform. It looks good to me. Could i have your opinions please, if possible? Thank you.

?

Default Infantry Uniform Officer Feldbluse

Hello Friends,

I would like to receive opinions about this Dutch made uniform. It looks good to me. Could i have your opinions please, if possible?

Thank you.

Infantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer FeldbluseInfantry Uniform Officer Feldbluse

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantry Uniform Officer Feldbluse
    P
    Many

?

I don't like it.
    The collar has been glued to something else.
    The Ost Front ribbon is a recent add on.
    The ink of the date markings are new ink.
    The cut of the jacket isn't right. The breast eagle sets to high. The pockets are weird. The button holes aren't right. I think it is some kind of put together piece made to deceive.

I must agree with Steve, I dont like the base material of the tunic itself. I think this item was "nazified"

?

Thanks for your replies guys. I tought that reason is custom tailors made..

Shame it looks to be a Dutch WW2 jacket wrecked!!!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Shame it looks to be a Dutch WW2 jacket wrecked!!!

Hello,
    In my opinion, that's exactly what it is...a WWII Dutch Officer tunic modified to german standards and reissued...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

imo it was not reissued to a german officer,look at the label with the date on,16/2/1940.before they invaded Holland,just a buggered up Dutch tunic.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    imo it was not reissued to a german officer,look at the label with the date on,16/2/1940.before they invaded Holland,just a buggered up Dutch tunic.

Hello,
    why not ? you may be right...
    or the writings on the label were made when the dutch officer has bought this privately purchased tunic, before the Netherlands were invaded and the label has never been removed or modified by the german officer that had this tunic modified to german standards...that's another possibility...
    If this tunic is buggered up, why the faker did not remove the label ?
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

a period ww2 jacked ! indeed transfered to the wehrmacht after the battle of the netherlands

happend a lot with the dutch material in that time ! i even have a finger ring from the dutch mobilisatie that has been altered to an german campaign ring !

?

i guess this is very interesting tunic..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast