Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Infantry Waffenrock

Article about: Wow, quite nice, Ralph. Never took notice how nicely designed and well made these tunics are. Have you made any changes to it yet? Mark

Default Re: Infantry Waffenrock

Wow, quite nice, Ralph. Never took notice how nicely designed and well made these tunics are. Have you made any changes to it yet?

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantry Waffenrock
    P
    Many

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Wow, quite nice, Ralph. Never took notice how nicely designed and well made these tunics are. Have you made any changes to it yet?

Mark
    Hi Mark!
    Thanks!
    I hope things are becoming a little more back to normal for you, not that they will ever be normal again. Hope you are able to deal with your situation without too much trouble.
    No, I have not had any time to make any changes to it yet. I thought I would wait until I have the pieces necessary.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hi Mark!
    Thanks!
    I hope things are becoming a little more back to normal for you, not that they will ever be normal again. Hope you are able to deal with your situation without too much trouble.
    No, I have not had any time to make any changes to it yet. I thought I would wait until I have the pieces necessary.
    Ralph.
    Hi Ralph, I suppose if you are to disturb the tunic it makes sense to do it all at one time. I'm sure it will look fine, knowing your meticulous work Things are getting better for me, I'm concerned for my mom. I'm there for her, as are others, and I'm thankful it is the Spring of the year as this is a time of rebirth and brighter days. Trying to take advantage of the free time I have, granted it's costing a bit of sleep, lol Thank you for thinking of us.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Hi Ralph, I suppose if you are to disturb the tunic it makes sense to do it all at one time. I'm sure it will look fine, knowing your meticulous work Things are getting better for me, I'm concerned for my mom. I'm there for her, as are others, and I'm thankful it is the Spring of the year as this is a time of rebirth and brighter days. Trying to take advantage of the free time I have, granted it's costing a bit of sleep, lol Thank you for thinking of us.
    It is my pleasure Mark!
    I spoke to my mother the other day. She is 89 years old this year. Her sight is pretty much gone and her health is okay, but not great. The thing that she said that hit me the most was "Thanks for letting me hear your voice again"
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    It is my pleasure Mark!
    I spoke to my mother the other day. She is 89 years old this year. Her sight is pretty much gone and her health is okay, but not great. The thing that she said that hit me the most was "Thanks for letting me hear your voice again"
    Ralph.
    God bless her, she still knows what to say to her son to make him melt! You are a lucky man to have her and hope you have her for many more years. I hope to be so lucky. My mom is hurting but she has always been a fighter!

Fred Green
    ?

Hello Ralph,

What regiment was your relative in? If the boards have been replaced you might want to search out for a numbered pair. The chevron will be easy to replace.

Fred

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Hello Ralph,

What regiment was your relative in? If the boards have been replaced you might want to search out for a numbered pair. The chevron will be easy to replace.

Fred
    Hi Fred!
    Unfortunately, I do not know which regiment he was in. I have thought of going to WAST, but I do not have any real proof of relationship, nor death certificate.
    I am not sure the boards have been replaced. The stitching is tight, but since I am new to this, there appears to be something going on with them. If I look closely at the seam, it appears that they might have had tresse on them that has been removed carefully.
    Looking for the correct chevron.
    Ralph.

Fred Green
    ?

Hello Ralph,

I would be more than happy to help you when you get started!!

Fred

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Hello Ralph,

I would be more than happy to help you when you get started!!

Fred
    Thanks Fred!
    I really appreciate the offer. I will let you know when I am ready to go ahead with this.
    Ralph.
    Ralph.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2