Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Items at the military show!

Article about: Heer are some things I saw at the KIA-POW rally/swap meet today.enjoy..

Default Re: Items at the military show!

Hundreds of uniforms? Forget tomorrow....go park in his driveway Now...lol William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Items at the military show!
    P
    Many

?

I would, Will! But I dont need another stalking charge on my record!

some very nice things you got there we need to see those uniforms its sounds to good to me maybe he has some uniform with some bloke called A hitler stamped inside

tom

Nice picture Dean happy for you ! Great stuff you got there .

Frenchy

Hi Dean, by the pictures it was on the coast close to Santa Cruz. Is this an annual or a one time event? I wish i could have been there.

There will be the the Bay Area Military show here in Hayward this up coming saturday if you have an interest. There is always alot of good stuff at that show.

Thanks for showing.

nice stuff Dean and nice war room aswell thanks for showing ,
    cheers Ronnie

?

Hey Dean nice picture of the Yosemite valley on your desk I climbed there about twenty years ago spent some time dong verticals on the El capitan.Back on subject thoe of the swap meet nice banner any markings on it, And very nice map case looks like it has been marked with troop movements any indication in the case or on the plastic cover which offensive it was or who was involved.

Regards Mark K

?

Love the map case Dean, very cool! Looks like you had a good time my friend. Your war room looks great too BTW.
    Oh, did that SA dagger say $1500??

?

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Love the map case Dean, very cool! Looks like you had a good time my friend. Your war room looks great too BTW.
    Oh, did that SA dagger say $1500??
    Thanks Bill! Yeah,The dagger said $1500! what a rip off! The map shows luxemburg at the top and Frankreich (France) at bottom left to right it appears.The case is in great shape too.The leather is very supple and the plastic is yellowed with some great grease pen marks on both sides.the left side appears to have the the frontlines and the right side also has troop movements . My "war room" is actually my,and the wife's bedroom! She always complains, because I'm constantly adding to it! I might have to put some more shelves up soon....hmm ..that means I need some more stuff to put on them! Thanks again for the compliments!
    ~Dean

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Hey Dean nice picture of the Yosemite valley on your desk I climbed there about twenty years ago spent some time dong verticals on the El capitan.Back on subject thoe of the swap meet nice banner any markings on it, And very nice map case looks like it has been marked with troop movements any indication in the case or on the plastic cover which offensive it was or who was involved.

Regards Mark K
    Thank Mark. Yeah, the map shows France and Luxemburg. I dont know what part of the map the troop movements indicate as the map was folded differently as shown now.I tried to fold it the way is most likely was originally by having the darks sides(yellowed by the light) facing outward. BTW, yes that is Yosemite valley and I have also hiked it,to the base of halfdome by the falls..it was eleven or so years back in highschool.As for the pennants, they are not marked. Thanks for the compliments,Mark.
    ~Dean

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast