Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Jaeger and Gebirgsjaeger patches

Article about: Here's a little group. Stewy http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photos...er-group-9298/

Default Re: Jaeger and Gebirgsjaeger patches

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jaeger and Gebirgsjaeger patches
    P
    Many

Or this. A chain stitched "139" Dietl board. Stewy
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...r-board-55621/

I used to collect GJ items, sadly I sold them all, I only have the postcards now

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Jaeger and Gebirgsjaeger patches 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

GJ stuff's quite hard to find Nick, i bet you're gutted. That's a nice GJ collection too. Stewy

Here is one of the GBJager patches I used to own, the only one I have pics of.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Jaeger and Gebirgsjaeger patches  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Gents....a nice thread on these GBJ badges....I have a vested intrest, as I have recently obtained a GBJ summer tunic (moleskin M29) the shadow of such an arm badge is visible...so I shall endevour to obtain one..in a "salty" condition, as the tunic is rather well worn/used, preferbly a BEVO version. I hope finding one will not be difficult !
    Prost ! Steve.

AIF
    ?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    I used to collect GJ items, sadly I sold them all, I only have the postcards now

Nick
    Nice collection Nick I remember seeing these on WAF a while back, After seeing your collection, plus Sanders and Phils edelwiess collections thats what got me interested in collecting these. Its a shame you sold them.

And yeah a couple of those SS G-jaeger patches is definately on the list

Cheers Luke.

AIF
    ?

Quote by Bond View Post
    Here is one of the GBJager patches I used to own, the only one I have pics of.
    Nice bevo patch as well Jerry, Until you actually hold one in hand you dont realise how well made they really are. Im used to the Aussie post war 1950s bevo patches which look like they are made in China compared to these.

Its a wonder you didnt keep one as there were G-jaeger in North Africa and Im pretty sure they wore the bevo patches too.

Luke.

AIF
    ?

Quote by oradour View Post
    Gents....a nice thread on these GBJ badges....I have a vested intrest, as I have recently obtained a GBJ summer tunic (moleskin M29) the shadow of such an arm badge is visible...so I shall endevour to obtain one..in a "salty" condition, as the tunic is rather well worn/used, preferbly a BEVO version. I hope finding one will not be difficult !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Hi Steve, the bevo patches are fairly easy to find still although you see more unissued ones around than used, Im sure a nice used one shouldnt be too hard to find. If I come across one at a good price I will let you know. I paid $15 for my bevo one which is the cheapest Ive seen one yet but depending where you buy them they start out at about $20-$25 and go up from there.

Cheers Luke.

AIF
    ?

Also I forgot to say those postcards are awesome Nick!! I might have to get me some of those too.

Heres a nice G-Jaeger portrait I picked up a while back, Just have to find a nice portrait showing the Jaeger patch now.

Luke.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Jaeger and Gebirgsjaeger patches  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2