Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Is this Kriegsmarine Breast Eagle real or fake?

Article about: Hey there guys. I want to buy a kriegsmarine breast eagle and found this one: M & T Militaria - German Militaria, Nazi Militaria, Medals, Third Reich Is this website legit and is the eag

Dear Remy, I have moved the thread to the correct forum for you. Please take care in posting.

The seller is reputable. I have dealt with Malcolm for over 30 years.

The eagle is original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Kriegsmarine Breast Eagle real or fake?
    P
    Many

Thanks to Adrian for fine order and even better spirit.

I am sorry for the late reply guys. I did not know this was the wrong place to post. My appologies. And thanx for the help!

Dear rbminis and Friedrich-Berthold. I am sorry if I have offended or annoyed you. I am reading a lot about medals and insignia but I still consider myself a beginner so that is why I ask if an item is real or fake, when I am not sure about it. I won't ask again.

And thank you for the quick reply and for correcting my mistake Adrian.

Thanks for your thanks. My statement was generalized. Happy collecting. Many get a good answer and are silent in return, which you have now addressed. thanks.

Quote by Angatta View Post
    Dear rbminis and Friedrich-Berthold. I am sorry if I have offended or annoyed you. I am reading a lot about medals and insignia but I still consider myself a beginner so that is why I ask if an item is real or fake, when I am not sure about it. I won't ask again.
    Remy,
    Please do not misunderstand, we are always willing to help. It is just that often newcomers that ask for help are never heard from again. I would recommend that when you are thinking of purchasing a new item for your collection that you use the search function in the appropriate area of the forum and try to find out the information for yourself. There are many threads, some with excellant photos to compare. I try to title my threads so that anyone using the search function are able to find them easily and are able to refer to them. As I said, we are always willing to help.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Well said.

Remy, It generally works best if you are not certain about a piece, to post it here and tell them Why you are not certain of it and then see what people's opinions of it are. An item such as the Kriegsmarine Eagle, for example...Post as good photos as you can of it and tell them your concerns.."The stitching looks odd compared to the real examples I've looked at on here." Or "Does the eagle's head look right to you? I think it's beak looks odd"...that sort of thing, is all. Look for good original examples here, compare them to the one you are looking at and if still not feeling good, Say so and let them know Why. There's a Lot of great information and examples on the site here and just about anything you're interested in has been discussed and examined here at one time or another. If all else fails-then ask away!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thank you for the advise. I will do that next time when I am not sure about an item.

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2